03 August 2010

puppy love

I seem to be surrounded by stylish dog owners at the moment and when I saw this I couldn't help but think of my dear friend Dani. She has just become the very proud new puppy mummy of the most gorgeous Bassett Hound you have ever laid your eyes on. All ears and big eyes and huge paws. Beautiful. Her name's Norma and this "Pup Tent" has her name on it, I feel.
Click here to find out more about  super cool Slade Architecture and their fantastic contribution to the annual auction for New York's Design Trust for Public Space.  

Once again this particular style gem comes to you via the rather smashingly wonderful Contemporist.


                              
                                            Pup Tent

1 comment:

ali said...

Actually I think I could do with a pup tent just for me....with a door on the front for complete and utter me space!!!!!

wibiya widget