13 November 2009

oh melissa!


A shoe is never just a shoe. Don't let anyone ever tell you any different. Proof in the pudding came just now via Twitter where my fabulously stylish friend D's been celebrating the arrival of her incredibly special order. This is not JUST a shoe. It's a shoe that deserves so rightly to be celebrated and written about, actually it deserves poetry and tears. Yet another "Volltreffer" for my stylish friend who can never put a foot wrong!
For those of you also afflicted by shoelove check this out....

1 comment:

dani said...

Can you believe Melissa makes shoes using ecofriendly plastic? Check out their profile here: http://www.melissaplasticdreams.com/profile. I think I could easely buy 10-12 pairs straight away (in my dreams...) And you know, they smell heavenly, too!

wibiya widget