- plan out my pitch meticulously, logically and stylishly (I will allow husband to help with this)
- buy an inordinate amount of tealights and little glasses that will contain them
- inject a dose of glamour even into campsite life by never looking anything less than effortlessly chic (see pictures above)
- not get hysterical at the sight of dust-covered sons, in fact I will learn to embrace them in their new, natural state (I use the word embrace not in its physical, but spiritual sense)
- last but not least, I absolutely promise that I will chillax
Should be great!
Whilst I do realise that this post contains a ridiculous amount of pictures compared to my usual select few, I really wanted to bring TOAST to your attention once again. Their style and their photography lends itself incredibly well to my camping fantasy! Do browse their current catalogue here and especially here...
All of the above photographs are taken from the current S/S 09 TOAST catalogues (DAYWEAR and HOUSE & HOME)